So I tried mutliple times to upload pictures. Will try again later. But here are my thoughts for now.
Summer is at it's end. We've had a great summer. I have so enjoyed being home with my kids. We were able to work hard on our back yard and I am so loving it.
We got to go to 2 new temples (well new to us.) We spent time with family, we learned church history, we made fabulous memories, and visited friends.
It is with some sadness that we aproach school days. I admit, my kids are ready to do something new. To have a little break from each other. But they really are good friends.
I have enjoyed watching my children grow.
1 comment:
What a FUN summer! Love your pictures too, and the kids! By the way, I am so jealous of your grass!! You are living my dream. Oh you can come anytime for the pears. We will be gone the 20th and 21st. But pick a weekend and come. They aren't totally ripe so it is good to pick them soon. You should stay and come to church with us. We go at 9:00.
Post a Comment