Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Princess hair.

Recently I decided I needed to be better about doing my girls hair. I'm not fabulous with hair. In fact, I it's never been a strong point for me. Well, it was time to do something about that. So I asked some friends for help and looked up stuff on the internet. My favorite site is http://www.princesshairstyles.com/.
So, today was picture day at preschool and I decided to be brave and try this hairstyle. Rachel calls it Bride Hair. It took forever but it turned out AWESOME!!

4 comments:

Welcome said...

Holy Cow! It is fantastic!!! You are good! That was my goal this year too. I've done great so far. Not fancy like this, but cute! :) So glad you posted this!

Kristal B. said...

Adorable! Great work! Maybe I should grow my sons hair out so I can attempt similar hair styles.

Family of Five said...

That hairstyle is just to die for!!! So going to try if Andrea will be that patient! Perfect timing too, seeing family for a baby blessing tomarrow! Thanks a ton and going to check out the website! Love having her hair done, hate coming up w/ ideas!

Becky said...

It turned out way better than awesome!! Wow! I have practically zero hair-styling skills and often feel bad for my girls :)