It's been an interesting week. We made a mad dash to Walmart on Monday night. (remember it's an hour drive for us.) It had rained and the kids kept trying to play in the puddles and I was trying to keep them dry so we could leave.
Tuesday, I don't even remember tuesday.
Wednesday was Picture day and we played at the park.
Thursday I came down with a nasty stomach bug and spent the majority of the day on the couch moaning and longing to hurl and get it over with.
Today I am hoping to bring my house back to order after a day of sickness.
Things I remember from the week. I made homemade granola. YUM! Rachel did my hair. I love having my hair brushed. I hiked with Dianne and was super sore afterwards, but soo worth it. Soccer practice was crazy and no one listened, but I think they had a good time. I got to talk to my mom. She's been off CRUISING:). I love talking with my mom. Rachel got her whole hand smashed in the front door. OUCH!! and Winslow threatened to take doors off if it happens again.(Believe him, our kids had their doors off for months earlier this year. It's one of his biggest pet peeves.) Our cat hurt his leg in a fight, and I wondered again how many lives left he has. The weather is absolutely gorgeous and I was sorry I missed being outside yesterday, for the prettiest day yet. We have corn on our stalks and I am praying the frosts hold off long enough for me to get all my tomatoes harvested. My snapdragons are blooming and there is a chill in the air. Fall is comming. Football starts tonight and I am SOO excited. I love high school football. Powerade is my best friend when I don't feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment