So today was one of those days. Days when i am thankful for Tylenol because the dog barked ALL NIGHT and I have a nasty headache. All the kids were late for school. Rachel refused to take a nap. Mt Washmore tooke over the living room. the baby wanted to be held, and the house was comming undone faster than I could keep up with it. I need a long hot shower and a few moments of peace to myself. but its not to be I guess. I am looking forward to tomorow and hopefully some relief from today!
4 comments:
you know, sometimes it seems like every day is one of those days! so sorry that crap happens! when it rains...it pours!
Holy Moly! I thought only I had those days!!! Hope today is better
today was much better thanks!
I totally understand those days. It seems they happen more often then not!!! I am glad you had a better day the next day:)
Post a Comment