Okay this will be quick.(I HOPE!) I am totally wasted and it's not even 8pm yet! It's been a busy week.
Mon...JOB INTERVIEW don't know the outcome yet or if I will even take the job we'll see.
babysitter's husband ended up in the ER so I found a new babysitter. thanks Nancy!
Went wood cutting
Tues...Walked and did regular Mom stuff, helped tend kids for 2 friends, Reading under the
stars night at the primary school
Wed... Mad Dash to Walmart for most of you this isn't a big deal. For me it means an hour
drive just to get there. I needed stuff for the Super Enrichment day and my friend who
was going to get it broke down on the way! So after going on my walk and reading at story
time AND running to the school to arrange for Abby to go to a friends after school,(thanks
Aimee!) David, Rachel, & I drove across the mountain and back. Winslow & the big kids
cut wood while I stayed home with the babies and did medical billing.
Thurs....Playgroup, then RS presidency meeting at my house... so of course i tidied house. and
then we had the meeting outside on my lawn. The weather was in the 70's and gorgeous!
Spontaneous lunch with the girls at the new mexican resteraunt, yummy deserts!...thank
you Shane I needed that! Sue, Natalie, Shane, you are sooo fun!
More wood cutting as a family. Then tried to get as much organized as possible for RS
Saturday. Made phone calls etc.
Fri.... RAN AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITH ITS HEAD CUTT OFF!
Dropped off b-day stuff for VT, dropped off Abby's homework folder at school. (where the principal stopped me in the parking lot to tell me of my daughter in his office this week. there's more to the story hopefully i can tell all the funny things she did this week later!) Ran to the hardware store, and to like 5 other places to arrange for RS stuff. Thanks again Shane for taking the kids. 1/2 day of school so the big kids came home, had mac n cheese for lunch and then I loaded every one into the van and turned on a movie. The kids were marvelous for the next three hours as I ran around running errand after errand. Including going to the bank 2 times because I forgot the paycheck at the house the first time! Dropped kids off at Primary Activity day. Ran to set up the RS stuff at the Stake Center. Shane what would I do without such a fantastic RS PRES> you are the best! Back to our building to make copies of instructions. THANKS Sue! Picked up the kids. Put gas in the truck. Home for dinner. THANKS Winslow for the awesome grilled chicken. Off to the football Game!
Sat.... What a crazy day. Spent all day at the Stake Center doing crafts and helping direct others with the crafts we were in charge of. Thanks to ALL of you who helped. Ran home, fed baby, off to the company picinic. (where i was freezing dressed in a skirt so i could run back to the stake center for the RS broadcast.) RS broadcast...wonderful as always! And then home to a happy husband and kids! WHAT A CRAZY WEEK!
now i must go to BED! can I say I love my soft pink sweats and striped warm socks! Fall is here on the mountain!
3 comments:
I loved reading of your craziness! This week was our big quarterly enrichment too so I can relate! Wasn't the broadcast great? President Uctdorf's talk was amazing. I am looking forward to general conference weekend! And...wow. You guys seem to chop a lot of wood!
We've been wood chopping to pay for a trip to WYOMING to see my parents. So we are going to Salt Lake Conference weekend. Jacob and Winslow will get to go to the Saturday afternoon session. Jacob is pretty excited. And YES! I loved President Uchtdorf's talk. I felt so loved and inspired as I sat surrounded by the sisters of our stake.
It makes me so happy to sit here and "chat" with two of my favorite gals :)
We are all pretty amazing! :) Loved Pres. Uchtdorf's talk soooo much!
Hey, I was stopping by to tell you to come leave a comment on my blog for my giveaway...maybe I'll mail you some chocolate and stuff even if you don't win! Love ya...
Post a Comment