Friday, September 19, 2008

Bella Bella Dancerella

This is my Abigail 2 years ago. I love that all girls no matter how tough want to be the ballet princess.
Here is Rachel and G. I love these girls. They had fun dressing up as ballerinas Rachel is always asking to play with G. They have such a good time together. We go walking together most days of the week and they laugh and giggle and share snacks in the double stroller.



5 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

melissa...send me your e-mail address and i"ll invite you to my blog...you guys look great!

Travis and Marie said...

duh...my e-mail is Marie_chesley@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

absolutely@!

Marie said...

Melissa!!! I can't believe you have 4 kids, what a cute family :) I am so glad you found me!!
Sounds like life is going great for you guys.

Mindy said...

My girls love Bella Dancerella too. Super cute!