Today's events. Fun day. Skipped our 4 mile walk. I miss that but David has a cold and it was a little too brisk in the mountain air.
Worked on decluttering my kitchen. You can finally get into the cabinets above the fridge. Hurray.
Grocery shopping...actually not so bad with just 2 kids. Rachel is a big help. Came home to unload and just as I brought David and his carseat in, Winslow called for a ride home. Pack back in the car and drive to the hospital...not that far down the road, but Winslow's lunch hour is short. Had a yummy lunch with Winslow and we tried to convince Rachel to eat her chicken nuggets. Then he headed back to the hospital.
Made phone calls to find a sitter for Monday.
Did some blogging and found long lost friends. HURRAY.
Read a chapter in John Grisham's non fiction book The Innocent Man. I am captivated, Winslow thought it was dry.
Abby came home and we chatted about school and fun things.
Tried to take video of David rolling over. (he's barely 3 months old!) But I couldn't get baby and camera in sinc. Now I need new batteries!
Then Jacob came home and of course Rachel ran out in her shirt and panties to the bus stop. ( part of the danger of potty training.)
Then we got ready for our Family Fun Night. If the kids do their chores all week then we have a movie night at home or go to the football game if it is a home game. They are loving it, and it has improved the atmostphere in our home. Hurray for inspiration and a loving husband who gently helps me to be a better mom.
Got a call for our truck load of wood and Wins and Jacob went to deliver it. Have to do something to earn all that money for GA$ to grandma's. I can't believe how expensive that is!
Cleaned up the kitchen with help from Rachel while Abby gave David a bottle for snack. He's such a big eater!
Worked on the finances. (Way easier with a new version of Quicken.)
The kids are happily watching the old Disney film In Search of the Castaways. And I am typing one handed with David in the other hand.
Such is a typical day at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment