We have a beautiful chubby baby GIRL. Laurel Kenedie McNeill. Yep, we were totally shocked. I even cried a little over not having a boy. (I'm a total planner and post preggo hormones do weird things to a momma!) but, she is the light of our lives. Her chubby legs cry out to be squeezed and she LOVES to be held. She is now figuring out that she has feet and SHE WANTS TO EAT THEM! She was super colicky at first. We are so glad her tummy feels better. She is such a happy fun little girl.
Abby ran track with Jacob and even placed in a meet for shot put! Jacob is so athletic and growing like a weed. He's up to five foot seven! Rachel is trying her hardest to put up with David. She is playing the piano and loving it. David continues to keep us laughing.
My hubby and my son are building me a house. It's messy, it's dirty and I thought it would never happen! But it is and next weekend is the framing party! It's a good old fashion barn raising! I am anxious for space and room to spread and somewhere to put all our stuff!
| Growing So Big So Fast!!! |


1 comment:
Laurel is so lovely Melissa! Fun to see pictures! Your rock at the homeschooling and I am in Awww of how you just choose to slow down, cherish the little moments, and make due with what you have. Such a good example of Motherhood, and what it should be. Miss your cute little family!
Post a Comment