So our kiddos decided to camp out this weekend. In a tent. On our Addition. Ha ha ha. They are so cute. They set up the tv to watch a movie outside. I Love, Love, Love summer weather here. GORGEOUS! They cleaned up their dinner dishes, and set to work setting up a tent and laying out blankets and sleeping bags. I love them to pieces.
Laurel, of course, is staying inside and will probably end up sleeping all night in my bed. Love this baby!!! I just want to snuggle her ALL DAY!
Winslow and Jacob have been hard at work on the home addition. My boys love me! They spend all their free time driving nails and putting up boards.
The other morning the kiddos got out all the pet shop toys and the Barbie's and set them up all over the living room. PARTY.
The girls are getting ready to take an art class this summer. They are SO excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment