Let me hit the highlights.
Home school is in full swing-meaning I feel like I have a full time job!!! This year has brought challenges and new and exciting adventures,.
| go away big green monster unit. So fun!!! |
David is loving our Mommy preschool and I am hoping to get 2nd semester curriculum written before this baby is born!
Finally finished our Stake Humanitarian Aid project! What a success! Over 50 gowns and kimonos were made and donated for our Infant Loss Bereavement Project.
Jacob has finished football season, and we loved watching him catch 3 touchdown passes the last game of the season!
I am nesting so bad, which means so many projects. My friend Arina and I tackled my poor kitchen table and redid the top with some help from Winslow. It Looks SO MUCH BETTER! Then we tackled all the touch up paint spots around the house.
Mike and Kara came up and were a huge help digging out the back and moving my fence.
I have been crocheting up a storm to keep up with all the babies being born, makes me super anxious for our little one. And I've had quite a few sewing projects going on.
| this is me at 31 weeks |
Our second ultrasound (we had to have a second for making sure baby was growing right so they could officially schedule the csection) revealed we are having a BOY!!!
David is ecstatic, so are the rest of us. Winslow and I are still working on a name.
Staying off bedrest so far and being so happy about that. But still taking things pretty easy physically to help.
David finished his Last Soccer game and made a goal :) Plus he got a medal, and his team won the sportsmanship award. He is hilarious when he plays soccer. He is so happy, and so determined to get the ball.
The girls are both taking Dance and I am teaching 2 days a week piano.
Fall has arrived and we are wearing sweaters in the morning and evenings and the trees are changing everywhere.
We had a fabulous General Conference weekend. The kids cut out pictures of the prophet and apostles and glued them on construction paper with conversation bubbles about their talk's topic.
I am moving into the super tired, and poor sleep phase. So I am either getting the world done, or wishing only for a nap. Ha Ha Ha.
We've begun a new system of only going to the grocery store once every two weeks. I was super stressed about trying it, but it has worked. We have eaten Awesome food, and saved $$$ on our grocery bill. I am also making all of our bread and yogurt and Breakfast foods from scratch.
We've canned Beans, Apples, and Chicken. I've been filling the freezer full of snacks and breakfast things. Hoping to have a stockpile on hand when the baby is born. I need to start planning and making a freezer meal every week between now and then, so I can be prepared.
Christmas and Birthday gifts are being made and stored away as well.
So if you've called and gotten no answer, this is probably why!!!! We are crazy over here! HA HA HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment