So I got a small taste of bed rest today. I've been feeling a little under the weather the past few days. Nothing major, just not 100%. And today my body said enough. I took 3 naps, one in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, and laid in bed all afternoon and evening. Thankfully, I had put dinner in the crockpot before I crashed :). David was very cooperative and took a 3 hour nap this afternoon on my bed with me, thus facilitating my opportunity for some rest. Feeling tired still, but not exhausted like before. And the thought I had was, I am already past the point of bedrest for both of my boys, and I am so tickled to be still up and running, even if not at full capacity! Nice to be able to take it easy for a day, but I am so glad not to HAVE to be down.
I'm also grateful for new jammies. I know it's simple, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new jammies. They are so comfortable, "they are my p.j.'s" (NACHO LIBRE). And at the end of the day when I feel like I could crawl out of my skin, they are so comfy. Worth every penny!
We were in Phoenix over the weekend and I had to laugh when Rachel said "I never thought I would be cold HERE!" I was just so glad that we were there for the cool front and gone before the heat returned. It was just one day there, so it was a fast trip. Winslow had continuing education, so I got to spend a few hours with my sister Tamara and a few hours with my friend Aimee. So much fun. The kids had a great time. They were so sad to leave.
We have just 7 weeks left until our c section. I am getting anxious. Of Course! Pulled out baby clothes and gear to see what we needed. DIAPERS. Ha HA, I have one package already, hmm that will last a week. Wow babies go thru diapers fast! The kids are all excited. I love babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment