Can I just say that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. Mostly because of the yucky stuff. I like the fun dress up and trick or treating is not bad, but I don't do scary. So this year is a new tradition. We will be trick or treating at just a few houses of people we know, then we'll go to the high school choir fundraiser where they play games indoors in the warmth and light, and then come home to their own special bag of chocolate candy from mom and dad. Remember we don't live where there is a well lit subdivision to walk door to door to. I have enjoyed years past when we've had ward trunk or treats and people we know. And I love Fall weather! But scary stuff freaks me out!!! I'm a wimp sorry!
The weeks ahead are packed. Dr.'s appointments, 2birthdays, Thanksgiving, and a host of other activities. Hoping to stay busy, I am getting anxious and impatient for baby's arrival. Baby is still without a name. Winslow and I may just battle this to the bitter end.
My children have been super snippy with each other as of late. It is making me a little nervous for when the baby comes. I tend to have anxiety after I have babies, I like things quiet and calm. Hoping my older children will behave themselves!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment