So... I played Old Maid this weekend. I think it was my first time. Winslow and Jacob had gone to NM for Saturday. So it was just me, the girls, and David. It was sooo quiet! I got so much done. Washed EVERYONE's Bedding, switched out mattresses on the kids' beds, mopped floors, did a gazillion loads of laundry. Learned how to make my own games from cool new clipart. (see older posts). And played games with the girls. We had fun playing old maid. Especially after I realized there were more directions on the back of the card. Ha ha ha! It was funny to watch the kids worry about if they were going to be the last one left with the old maid. We played it again on Sunday. Jacob loved it. It's such an easy game to play.
I kind of feel like an old maid. David has energy for days and I have been so tired lately. ( Probably because i stay up so late Crocheting!)
We've also added a new addition to our house. "His name is TOBY." David named him and has refused to entertain any other ideas. So, Toby it is! He's a fun cat and the kids really love him. Winslow (not the cat lover in our family) constantly finds the cat on his lap or under his feet, vying for his attention. The cat loves him. HA!
I am so excited to finally have an ORANGE cat. I love orange cats.
It's Spring Break and we are surviving WIND! Holy wind batman! We might blow away. No JOKE! So we played games inside and did some tidying of the house and tried to call Grandma for her birthday. Tomorrow's low is supposed to be 19! Yikes, a little too chilly for me. We are excited to spend time with the Saline's and visit the Temple. And I get my piano tuned this week. YEAH!


3 comments:
LOVE the new cat. Such a pretty color! Can't wait to see you Thursday!
Wahoo for a name! i like Toby! i hope he's still a good kitty. here's something to try with hime (he only did this once before we moved but it's worth a shot) try and put a mirror in front of him. last time he caught his reflection it was a good 20 minute standoff!!! so funny. let me know if he does it! love you guys!
Wow your boys look so much alike!
Post a Comment