Okay so I made this game today. I'm trying to get ready for next fall with Home Schooling and Teaching Preschool etc. I decided that for Preschool I want to send home a file folder game every month.This was my first try. I learned a lot. I also learned that I may have to save my pesos and get Adobe. I have a free program called Gimp and it worked fine...but it doesn't save in PDF so in order to upload it to SCRIBD to save it, I had to make it into a Word Doc. Then I learned I should have made it 1 Word doc and not 4. Sorry. Well, I hope you enjoy it. I am sure excited to use it. Sequence is Rachel's favorite game. My brother Mike and his wife Kara have Sequence States and Capitols. AWESOME!!! What a great learning tool!
Farmer Sequence Game
Farmer Playing Cards 1
Farmer Playing Cards 2
Farmer Sequence Game Instructions
No comments:
Post a Comment