Saturday, February 20, 2010

Carpet disasters

okay so I really don't like my carpet.
It's very basic carpet and it's light tan.
So it shows everything and only looks good right as it's being cleaned.
We hardly have any carpet so it seems silly to rent a Rug Dr.
So I borrowed a friend's steam cleaner.
And it started smoking!
And of course now it won't run right.
So I'm renting a Rug Dr anyway so I can finish the job.
And I need to think of something awesome to do for my friend, since her machine died in my possesion.
BUMMER!

2 comments:

ashley kelepolo said...

CRAP!

Julie said...

I'm not a fan of our carpet either, it sounds like the exact same color...all of our house is lamanite except the bedrooms. Our carpet gets so dirty with 3 little boys running around. I would love to just rip it out...