Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Fever

Tulips comming up beneath my tree
My lilac bushes trying to bud.

You might think I'm crazy but I get very excited about these things.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE flowers and spring.
So even the HINT of Spring makes me happy.
I planted a ton of spring bulbs including
Tulips, Hyacinths, & Iris'.
They are all starting to break thru the ground.
I came home from work today and happened to notice something green among all the brown.
And then I went crazy looking to see how many of my bulbs were coming up.
So many of them are~ Hurray!
I know that we will have a few more snows and some cold cold days, but the promise of spring gets me thru!
Are you struggling with the winter blues?
Buy a potted plant of flowers and put it in the house.
It will put sunshine in your life!

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

me too...I love it when my bulbs, and flowers return...makes me sooooooooooo happy!

The Burtons said...

Yes! Blossoms are sooo exciting! And they are going to smell so good soon! You are awesome for planting some flowers. I'm sure it's simple, but I don't get how to do the bulb thing...