Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prayers for Ella and Sandy

Some of you may remember my childhood bestfriend Sandy. Recently she moved from AZ to Utah. She was 7 months pregnant. Sandy ended up in the hospital with Placenta Abruptia. After a few days she gave birth to a precious little girl. Ella is 3lbs 5oz and 7 weeks early. I would ask that you remember then in your prayers. I know many premmie babies who have done quite well as they grow, but I also know that the early stages can be hard. So if you would, for me, pray for Sandy and Ella.

5 comments:

Marie said...

I will add them to my list.
That's so crazy, Marie had an abruption with Gwendalin. I hope they get to bring their baby home soon :)

Melissa said...

That's right. I had forgotten that.

Welcome said...

When we were both prgnant with our first child we took lamaze together. Jeremy also had classes with Jason. I will add them to my list also!

Marie said...

Sandy lived down the street from our rental house when we first moved to AZ.

Travis and Marie said...

tell her I'm thinking of her. I had an abrupted placenta with Gwendalin! Luckily she still survived it and so did i....scary stuff.