Friday, January 29, 2010

Confessions

David puked twice today!
I fell asleep putting him down for his nap, before he did.
I hate vacuum lines.
The lotion I wear has nothing to do with how well I like the scent.
I am only slightly obsessed with chocolate. (some days I am totally obsessed!)
I am completely jealous of anyone who has a house bigger than mine.
(that's pretty much everyone!)
I am more than a little proud of my kids.
I am totally and completely obsessed with my Husband.
(Superman, I have no idea how I got so Blessed to have you!)
I love holding little babies. Will I ever get past this stage?
I didn't excercise one day this week.
(I thought about it...does that count?)
And I look really HOT today!

6 comments:

Julie said...

You're so cute...I love that I'm not the only one who falls asleep before my kids do when we're lying there together. My confession of the day is that my boys each had 3 popsicles today...I'm such a sucker for their cute puppy dog eyes begging me for just 1 more.

Janiel said...

you look really HOT every day. i think about working out all the time too and no, it doesnt count. lol

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

You are HILARIOUS!!! I miss you!

Travis and Marie said...

**gasp***gasp*** how could you not like vacuum lines? I don't think I can read your blog anymore.

Becky said...

Best post EVER! :) I'm still chuckling :) Miss you just like every time I read your blog...

Mindy said...

LOL! Thanks for the funny post :) But...I don't understand how it is possible to not like vacuum lines.