So...
David learned how to climb out of his crib and his high chair on the same day. YIKES!! His bed was immediately converted to a toddler bed, in order to save us any broken bones or the need for stitches.
I completely rearranged the boys room. And I LOVE IT! There is room for their toys and they have a place to play that is not my front room.
The kids and I went thru all their toys and threw out a whole bunch and are donating 6 grocery bags of toys to the Childcare center for use in the treasure box.
Winslow hiked in the grand canyon and loved it...pictures and post narrated by him below.
Abby has found an amazing talent of clay shapping.
She got a polymer clay set for Christmas from Gma & Gpa McNeill. And she is so good.
Rachel is now adding and writting her #'s to 10.
She can already write the whole alphabet.
Every day she asks me how to spell something new.
David is on a Wheat Free diet to help improve his respritory distress. (it hasn't officially been diagnosed as asthma.) That's been a new challenge. Although I am finding lots of things he can eat.
Abby is one of only 3 students to recieve her AR shirt. She got to call me on the phone and tell me at work. It was a very happy moment.
My new dishwasher is amazing. Have I said that already? Well it is And I can't believe how nice it is not to have to double wash the dishes!
Winslow made killer sloppy joes tonight and remains forever my Superman.
Jacob is terrified of Winslow's driving and My driving...which is ridiculous. I am the safest driver I know. He gets all freaked out.
Jacob is excited for basketball season to start. Practice begins this week.
We got around 18inches of snow this week. Lots of fun snowmen made by the kids. Good thing I bought carrotts this week. And of course, Mud everywhere!
2 comments:
I love re-arranging rooms...it's like a new house! Travis hates my driving and I'm with you, I don't understand it, I'm the safest driver I know too. So sorry that your little guy has asthma...I can't imagine redoing diet just for one person....glad you're finding good food for him!
I've been fortunate enough to not have kids that climb out of their beds or chairs! Yay!! Let's hope that Elysse is not the exception.
Sounds like lots of fun things going on with you guys and some great organizing/sharing!
Post a Comment