My Kids are stinkin cute. I know I am biased but I think they are. So I went to decorate for Christmas and decided I definitely need more room! We don't even have a place to put the Christmas tree this year. Maybe if we cut all the branches from the back of the tree we can place it flush against the wall. Oh I can hardly wait till we finally add on. (ONE DAY!) Jacob and Winslow are out cutting more wood today. The girls and I made COOKIES! YUM!! Got the Christmas music on and I am still chilling in my jammies. LOVE IT!
6 comments:
well i didn't give birth to them so i don't think i am biased and i think they are stinkin cute!!!
I'm soo glad that other people do that too!...you know the biased thing and well staying in pajamas all day! Love it! And your kids are cute! Nice finding you guys on the blog! Thanks for always smiling at me!
That does sound like a PERFECT day! And, yes, maybe I am biased too but your kids are stinkin' cute and you can tell they are Minsons. So glad Jacob was okay. What a scare!
Definitively Cute!
your girls look just like you! I think your kids are stinkin' cute too!
They are total cuties! Doesn't pictures and moments like these make all of this worth it!
Post a Comment