so Christmas here was
Peaceful.
We had a good Christmas Eve.
The kids helped tidy the house.
I made a Ham Dinner that was extra yummy.
We had a fun family activity.
We read from Luke 2.
We opened pajamas and slippers and presents from siblings.
We had family prayers, and the kids went promptly to bed.
Magic was spread thru the house. Even Santa got help from an Elf this year.
And Winslow and I were in bed before 10:30pm.
This was so nice because Santa was TIRED!!
(The Elf had gotten the stomach flu the night before and no one slept very well.)
Christmas is such a magical time.
Winslow and I woke up early. The kids were all still asleep.
Winslow made cracked wheat for breakfast and we ate in the front room by the toasty fire and waited for children to awaken.
They came out one by one and saw their gifts. Magical!
We opened gifts from eachother and had such fun.
David had to crumple each piece of wrapping paper before he could move on to the next.
Rachel was disappointed that she didn't get any clothes. HA!
Jacob was suprised by every gift. (He always guesses wrong. And I love surprising him!)
Abby jumped for joy over her new little pet shop toys.
David screamed. Woow! Woow! over his Tonka truck.
Winslow and I had way too much fun buying gifts for each other this year.
We sat around in our jammies. Ate tons of chocolate and pepermints.
The boys watched the Suns game.
The girls played with their new toys.
And David bounced off the walls from all the candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment