Monday, December 28, 2009

ESPN

ha! I bet you thought I was going to post about Christmas. I'll do that later. For Now I have to tell you of the new found love in our house. ESPN 360.com. We haven't had television for right at 3 years now. We enjoy Netflix, and we watch some current shows on the internet, but really we don't have a ton of time to have tv anyway so what's the point. However, there are some bummer points. I really missed watching Christmas movies this year. So we bought a few classics and that had to do. The Other thing we haven't had is of course SPORTS. I actually like to watch sports. Not always, but I do enjoy watching most of the time. So I've been a little bummed that we haven't been able to watch during these last few years.
Well... earlier last week I was talking to my brother Mike about the BYU game. He said they were at a friends house watching on ESPN. Well I wondered if maybe we could watch it on BYU tv. No luck! So I went to ESPN.com to check the score and there was this link to press to watch LIVE! Our server pays for ESPN 360 as a bonus to our internet. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW!!! So anyway, now we have sports! Hurray. We screamed and cheered on BYU, then UofU (I know, we're weird we support both teams.) Winslow and Jacob watched soccer, we caught a Suns game. Lots of fun. So we are happily enjoying the Wonderful World of Sports once again!

No comments: