



okay Jen, these pictures are for you, so you can see my hair. I love having my hair short. I just do. I love long hair, but on me, well lets just say we don't get along. This is our christmas tree that has a serious "leaning tower of piza" thing going on. We put only the non breakable ornaments on. David loves touching the tree. And then there is the snow. keep it comming! I went to the store to get dinner and groceries, and when I got to the checkout the snow started comming down. I had to keep my self from jumping up and down in the line. Totally giddy with excitement! By the way, the reindeer is the only outside lights we put up this year. KISS, definitely keeping it simple this year!
4 comments:
I absolutely love love it!!!! you are such a hottie!!!I wanna change so badly just not sure yet what to do.... Love the tree and the snow! I am jealous! we are supposed to have snow but so far...nothin!!! Great pictures Melissa!!!
Love your hair! Beautiful as usual!! You should see our tree. Imagine all the ornaments at the top. Fisher is a pain this year!
WOW!! Love the hair!! I totally wish I could do short hair, but WIlley so would not go for it!! Also jealous of the snow! Josh said, "it can't be christmas, theres no snow outside". :(!!
You look FABULOUS Melis! Love the blond and cut!
Post a Comment