Monday...what does it say to you that I can't even remember Monday this week!~
Tuesday...RS carolling which I ended up missing, although I did spend my lunch hour at work picking up hot chocolate, and other miscelanious goodies for the night. Ran home and worked on a veggie tray for work. Winslow whipped up a masterful dinner. And then a training at work followed by our department party. So glad I went to the training. It was all on transitions and I learned a ton!
Wednesday...Went to the Dr. with Rachel and David.
Rachel had totally lost her voice and i was concerned about her cough. Dr. snuck us in, so I had to race out of work to get her there before he left to his clinic on the other side of the mountain.
Rachel wasn't too bad.
He heard David coughing coughing and took a look.
Poor kid had a FLAMING ear infection.
"I am suprised he's not screaming his head off!"
4 perscriptions later (2 for each kid) we headed back to work.
Spent my lunch hour mailing Christmas packages. That evening was our program for the Childcare Center @ 6 followed by Jacob's choir concert @7.
--- left work at 4:45
hit Sonic on the way home
was supposed to be back at work at 5:30
scarfed down dinner and got to changing kids into church clothes
things were going according to plan until David pooped EVERWHERE!!! All over him, got on me, Not a happy moment. Had to ask for forgiveness of a few choice words grumbled!!!
Threw David in the bath. Thankfully Winslow made it home and took over bathing, while I whisked the others to the Center.
Jacob had a headache. Gave him a huge pepsi and kept telling him to drink it. (I'm sure the other parents thought I was a stellar Mom!)
Program went great. Kids were so cute. Totally forgot the camera~!
Rachel sang her heart out.
Winslow and Jacob rushed off to drop him at the auditorium while the rest of us finished up at the center.
Went to Jacob's program. He plays the bells in the bell choir. SO AWESOME! It's his second year doing this. He is such a talented kid. I am so proud. His headache got worse and you could tell. Spent a lot of the night pacing thru the back of the auditorium with David who was tired.
DID I MENTION I TOOK AWAY HIS BINKI THIS WEEK>WHAT WAS I THINKING@!!! He is doing great, but it's hard on mommy!
whew what a day!
Thursday...Came home on lunch to make spanish rice for Winslow's department party, and hooked David up to the Nebulizer. Started feeling not so hot~ After work, rush to the stake center with the kids for caroling on a wagon. drop them off. Take David home to Winslow (cause he is coughing like crazy!) and then rush over to the assisted living center to meet the primary kids. Sing, sing sing. Get my kids into my car. Abby is dancing like crazy!!! She had to go to the bathroom so bad, and I have this thing about public toilets. Race home. Lie on the couch and feel crazy exauhsted while Winslow makes Poppers. Go to Winslow's department party. Lots of food. Fun people. SOOO tired. Winslow can tell I am wiped. Takes me home by 7:30 and puts me to bed! Sleep forever. (totally ignored my CRAZY DIRTY HOUSE....when did all this dirt and junk take over!)
Friday...wake up early clean the kitchen. Make cookies for the hospital potluck. Drink some hot herbal tea to soothe my throat. Winslow is Superman again and finds 2 more rolls of toilet paper. We were down to a half roll. (how did that happen, we always have an extra CASE!! I am totally loosing it!) Run run run. Come home totally wiped. So glad it's friday.
Tomorow Abby and I will drive to Snowflake to get our hair done. Girl time! Then we will meet Tami for an exchange of goodies! Hopefully I can get some laundry done. I am SOOOOO behind. then we will clean the church building.
Aren't you just tired from reading all this! Maybe we will put up the christmas tree tomorow night~
3 comments:
you are so busy!!! I read this post at a fast pace as if you were actually racing through it!!!Now I am gonna take my time to reread it!! I hope you get the chance to breathe during Christmas break!! sounds like you need the Snowflake trip bigtime!!!!! You are great!!PS we have our weak old Christmas tree in our basement because we just cant fork out the cash for an "in front of the window" tree, maybe on Christmas Eve.... I am pitiful!!
Melissa!! You are a wonder woman!! I don't know how you do it all!! I hope all your kids are feeling better. You all look like you are doing good. Have a Merry Christmas. Tell Winslow I said Hello!! Talk to ya soon.
Whew! Here's to you Wonder Woman! Hoping you have a wonderful {relaxing} Christmas.
Post a Comment