



So we have been enjoying our time off.
Jacob got Yahtzee for Christmas. What a blast.
so we decided to play together as a family.
Actually it started with just Winslow, Jacob, and I.
Then Rachel came to play. And then Abby.
Rachel rolled the dice for Winslow. She's GOOD!
I was impressed by Abby's math skills.
Jacob...he beat the tar out of us. 3 Yahtzee's in one round.
We went to Albequerque to exchange the camera we bought over Thanksgiving weekend. The one we opened and found that everything was in the box, BUT THE CAMERA!
We thought they would only let us exchange the camera, instead they let us return it. So...we upgraded. he he he. It only took 2 hours, multiple phone calls, and some great help from a friend who looked up reviews, to decide.
Then we went to the ALBQ...please don't make me spell it again...Botanical Gardens for their Christmas light display. We met up with Lisa, Evelyn, Ian, Julie, and Tess. It was sooo gorgeous. (Too bad my camera didn't have a charge in it yet!) I put David in snow pants to keep him warm. He had the best time. He squeled with delight over and over again. I think his happy screams were my favorite part.
Spent the night with Winslow's parents. And the kids opened presents from Lito and Lita. Too much fun!
Finally got around to all the boring paperwork I have been putting off forever. Cleaned my room. Put on new flannel sheets on all the beds. OHHHHH HEAVEN! Ate lots and lots of Chocolate. YUM!
3 comments:
did you know I was born in albuquerque? Yep...new mexican through and through....that sucks that you had no camera in the box...that's something that would happen to me.....argh! I also love yahtzee ---travis and I played it a lot when we were engaged....
I can't believe how big your kids are getting, everytime I see pictures of them it seems they have grown!! Sounds like you had such a wonderful christmas and much needed vacation!!
Sounds like a fun break :)
Post a Comment