Monday, August 3, 2009

Toddlers

So I will post pictures of the Toddler Room as soon as I can. I am now working from 7:30am to 4:30pm. This means I can get big kids off to school before I go to work, and they only spend 1 hour at the childcare center before we go home. And...in December David will be in MY CLASS!!! I am so excited. I have had fun planning curriculum for the 18mo to 36mo kids. They are sooo cute. We decorated our room this last week and I have to say (we aren't totally finished) we did a great job. Last week was really stressful at work with lots of drama. I did a lot of praying and then listening to my new CD Every Breath. (Music plays such an important role in my life.) And then I went to see my boss. I am sooo grateful for our wonderful director. She trully has the best intrest of the kids in mind and I am so grateful to have her as a boss and a friend. The situation and stress were addressed and the next day I felt a huge burden lifted.

On another note!!! My Brother in Law and his fabulous wife have been Matched for ADOPTION!!! However, the funds to adopt are incredibly pricey. They are looking for a way to make this miracle come true. Anyone have any good helps!

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

that's awesome! only a few more months and you get your baby in your class!

Rushele said...

Congrats to the in-laws! That's awesome!!
Glad you got the stresses worked out!