


So everyone woke up super early this morning. Got dressed, hair, made beds, brushed teeth, and of course I was the last one ready because I wanted to make sure everyone was ready to go. My kids wanted me to get done so we could say prayers and they could go stand at the bus stop. Abby had a really good day! Hurray! Her new teacher is said to be super strict, but so far Abby loves her. The room is decorated with jungle animals and is very inviting. Abby's teacher last year was strict, and we loved her! So I am hoping it has set her up for success this year. Jacob's teacher is loved by everyone and has been around forever. It seems all his teachers are like that. I am hanging on for dear life. Soccer practice started today and I am coaching!!!! What was I thinking. I've been reading up, but apparently I missed some stuff, cause I had a semi break down about 20 minutes before practice when I realized I didn't know how many kids are supposed to be on the field at a time during the game. Practice was fine! Thankfully I was given some awesome coaching games from the AYSO president. I would have been a little lost without them. I don't know how "good" we'll be, but I hope we have FUN.
3 comments:
Sounds like your household stays quite busy!
Good luck with the Soccer coaching!
I can't wait til Raegan's preschool starts, hallelujah!
What I'm not looking forward to is having to pay for it :(
Oh well. It'll be well worth it!
how cute that you are the soccer coach....you're much braver than I.
What a cool mom you are! One of these days I hope to have the energy to do a little more too because that sounds fun. You're inspiring, Melissa.
Post a Comment