Saturday, August 22, 2009

WALKING!!!

okay, so I was very dissapointed today that Winslow and I drove an hour to the movie theatre only to find the movie we wanted to see was sold out. We went to dinner instead, but I was still really bummed. When we returned we stopped to pick up our kids at our friend Siobhan's house. I stayed there with the kids so they could have a little more play time. Well David started really walking!!! Not just one step or two, but lots!!!! Check it out!!!

2 comments:

Nicolds6 said...

Cant believe how big your kids are!! Its amazing how much things change as they get older! It seems to me to get much more fun!!!

The Burtons said...

That's better than any movie! How cute. He'll be chasing after his siblings in no time at all.
P.S. I need your email so I can get you an invite to our blog when it goes private.