Remember 10 years ago when we first started dating.
Remember all the trials we faced and breaking up right after Thanksgiving
Remember Christmas time and missing eachother terribly
Remember when we decided we would date again. All the time you knew I was the one for you.
Remember when you asked me to be yours for eternity
Remember going thru the temple
Remember the joy of knowing we could be together forever.
Remember finding out we were pregnant with our first baby.
Remember when I went on bedrest and had to live 3 hours away from you so I could be next to the hospital.
Remember knowing I never wanted to be away from you again.
Remember the joy of having a precious miracle from me and you.
Remember the three that followed
Remember riding on the plane from St. Louis and being totally exhausted, but so happy to be together
Remember going to the zoo in Kansas City
Remember when we changed a trailer tire in the pouring RAIN!
Remember when we decided to move and knowing that big changes were happening.
Remember when you bought me yellow roses and hid them in the Toyota for me to find between classes.
Remember when we took the drive up on Escudilla and enjoyed that beautiful meadow with the kids.
Remember when we took endless drives from Texas to NM to AZ
Remember when we danced to OUR SONG
Remember holding your hand and knowing, you're the only one who could ever love me so completely.
10 years...just a drop in the bucket. You are amazing Winslow. I am so grateful you hung in there and won my heart forever.
I LOVE YOU. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
3 comments:
Happy anniversary....congrats on 10 years!
I remember a few of those things too! :) Happy 10 years!!! So happy that my bestest friends and I all found great guys to marry--what a blessing!
Okay, so I'll address your questions one at a time:
1. Not sure how I keep it all together while working 32 hours a week. I just try my best. My mom watches the kids, so that makes life easier, since I can come and see them at lunch everyday. She even lets me work out for an hour after work as well. Somehow we just do it. That day or 2 half days I have off are usually devoted to loads of laundry/dishes, but I try to squeeze in fun things for my kids and I to do so they don't think I'm a terribly boring mom. :) It's hard, but we're thinking only a few more years until debts are paid off... yippee!
2. Leah and I were at EA together. Doug, too, but I mostly knew Leah from choir and things. Isn't Clifton married to her sister, Janeil? (sp?) I remembered that, I think.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I love them!
Post a Comment