Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Discovery

David is now crawling and everywhere!!! He has an inchworn like crawl. He is so cute.

Wood cutting season officially started yesterday for our family. We drove thru the mountains in the truck, only almost getting stuck once. HOLY COW I have WHIPLASH from Winslow flooring it thru the snow bank so we didn't get stuck. It was the bumpiest ride I think I have ever had. We filled the truck with wood and I am so SORE!

As we were getting ready to go wood cutting (earlier in the day) I needed to switch David's car seat from the van to the truck. In order to do this, I moved Rachel's booster to the drivers seat. Rachel followed me out to the truck. As I was in the back seat fussing with the carseat Rachel pointed to the front seat and asked,
"Who's going to sit there?"
me " Your dad"
"Daddy is going to sit in my booster seat?"
me "no sweetie, you are going to sit in the booster seat"
and then her eyes lit up and she exclaimed
"I get to DRIVE!"

It was soo cute and I laughed so hard. Then I explained that I simply put her booster in the front while I put David's car seat in. she was okay with that too.

1 comment:

Melissa Bosen said...

Melissa--
I appreciate your sweet comment on my blog. It's nice when friends know the right things to say...makes us feel like they understand...
You're great!
I love this story and can't wait to tell Mike! What a cute girl!