Today Rachel told Winslow
" I put the kitty in his Glitter Box."
Ever wonder when buying in bulk might not be a good thing?
How about when your two year old decided to eat out of a huge jar of Peanut Butter With the DOG! (Jacob and Willy)
How about when the same two culprits decide to get into a 3 lb container of Sour Cream.
Or When the girls decide to use the ENTIRE bottle of Shampoo to make a BIG bubble Bath.
Yeah.
3 comments:
It is always fun to look back on those moments LATER and laugh! I am so glad your Busy Bee Bucks are working! You will love it. One time I came home from a RS meeting and the living room was destroyed. Each of them got a Charity Card for cleaning it up, it was done in about 2 minutes! Kids love rewards :) and praise of course. Keep up the great work Melissa!
I have wondered the same thing at times! Sorry for all the messes you had to clean up!
Is it wrong that I am laughing?! :)
Your children sound just as adventurous as mine (cracked eggs in the bottom of the fridge as one example).
Post a Comment