So, we also went sledding two days after Christmas, sorry no pics of that, but I do have pictures of our stop on the way home. There was a minor traffic accident that we had to wait for, so the kids got out and with the help of another person waiting, they dug a snow cave in the wall of snow that the snow plow had left along the road. Mind you this is only 20 min from our house.
Grandma and the girls.
Cousins
Snow Bunnies


We had fun having Christmas Eve Dinner. Ham, Augratin Potatoes. Green Bean Casserole, Grandma's Cheesy Carrots, Rolls. Oh it was so GOOD!


There was so much we did over the holidays. The kids and Winslow put together an awesome gingerbread house. TASTY. Jacob and Abby made Posters for my sisters Emily and Stephanie. (By the way when my parents pulled up to our house Christmas eve, my kids ran outside with their arms open wide. My mom of course reaches out to hug them. They ran right past her and attacked Emily. They love her so much. Then they gave my mom hugs.)
5 comments:
Way to go Winslow!! I'll brag to Jeremy.
I am so glad you had a great holiday!! I cannot believe how big those kids are!!And that baby!!Adorable!!
Melissa, your kids are so dang cute. Your oldest boy looks so much like John and Michael to me. Geez! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.
Ya, Josh's tattoos... He always has to remind his nephews that LOVE him how much it hurts and how it involves lots of pokes with needles. He has settled down a little and always amazes me how great he can be with little children. He has been hanging out recently with Rob Wilson and Gareth Johnson. They all have matching Tattoos...
Wow Melissa! So much fun! Rachel really does have that Melissa impish grin doesn't she!! Such beautiful kids! Didn't make the layoffs this last time around, so we'll see what the Lord has in store for us!
Melissa! Holy cow! I just found you while blog hopping... terrible habit, I know. (Jamie Guthrie... Taylor now, in case you forgot running up to me after I got married at the temple... ha! It's on my wedding video!)Anyhoo... I clicked over to see what I would find, and I'm pretty sure there are younger versions of all your siblings at the top of your blog... Seriously! Did you just take pictures from your youth and put it up there? Very twilight-zone-ish. :)
My blog is private, but if you'll send me an e-mail, I'll send you an invite: music_gal27@hotmail.com. It's good to find you! I can't believe how big Jacob is! I remember Sign Language class with your rubbing your belly with him in there... Was that seriously almost 10 years ago?
Post a Comment