Saturday, January 24, 2009

Things I've been doing instead of Blogging

Okay. I know I haven't blogged in a while. I've been a little busy. So Why am I blogging at 4am? Because I've been awake for an hour now and thought I might as well catch up. So what have I been doing instead of blogging for the last 2 weeks?
Ear infections- a first for us, and of course it was while Winslow was out of town.
4 doctors visits
1 ER visit-that was today-Rachel dislocated her shoulder OUCH
Worked two Saturdays, we're moving our childcare center to the building next door
Babysat for my Boss
Rearranged my front room
Worked overtime
Library hour
Curriculum for Mommy Preschool
Curriculum for my work
Refinancing our Home
Visiting Teaching
2 Trips to Phoenix-one with the whole family, one where I stayed home with all the kids and Winslow went...that was when Rachel got double ear infections, I babysat for my boss, I worked on a Saturday morning, and I substituted for Winslow's sunday school class and for singing time in Sr. Primary
3 Trips to the bank
1 Trip to Showlow and to see my sister Tami
Released from RS presidency-I miss it a lot, but I am very at peace with the change. Oh how I love the sisters I have served with, more than I can express.
And going to bed at 9:30
This is the main reason I haven't been blogging. I've been trying to get some sleep. David has been stuffy and coughing and not sleeping well, and I have been totally exhausted from wacky sleep patterns, so I have been going to bed instead of staying up to blog or whatever. Lots has been going on, so I am sorry to just give a synopsis.

4 comments:

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

Um, no sorry needed. You've been crazy busy!!!!! Wow!!!!! Are you feeling alive or numb from all the craziness? I'm sure it'll calm down soon...hopefully.... today would be great for that! And, if you're extra lucky maybe you could get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I'll cross my fingers for that!

Melissa Bosen said...

Melissa! I found you on Marie's blog. Email me if you want to see my blog because I just made it private a couple of weeks ago.
You're kids are so adorable!
mbosen@hotmail.com

Becky said...

Wow! Sounds like fun times for you :) Sick kids are never fun and it sounds like work has been crazy-busy as well.

I bet it was a bit of a relief to be released from RS right now...do you have a new calling?

Thanks for your congrats :) And, we are NOT old...I'm only going to be 30 next month and that's not old...right? :) Love ya!

The Burtons said...

You poor thing! How do you do it?! I hope things get back to normal quick! I wished I lived close so I could help out. What a couple of weeks!!