Wednesday, January 7, 2009

today

Yeah yeah, I know I didn't post for FOREVER, but I've been swamped. So here is this week's update. David had a little Ahem procedure this week. So he's a little clingy. No details, long story, but he has changed his religion. I am going on two weeks worth of a headache, and one of these days I will sleep thru the night again. Yesterday when I tried to fall asleep I had so much crazy caffiene in my system that I was up for another 3 hours. But I didn't get any housework done, I just snuggled with my baby.
ABCDEFG!
Rachel amazes me each day with her intellect!
Abby and Jacob got report cards home today. They are both doing so well. Abby was afraid she was going to flunk. HAH! On her Dibbles (is that how it's acronymed? anyone know?) she was #4 in her class. She is very smart and also very SASSY!
Jacob is at the Smart Table *or so he tells me! We are taking books from him all the time. GO TO BED!
Today was crazy with a ton of phone calls, errands, I actually got some Visiting Teaching done, hurrah, and of course Work.
Winslow has been making dinner all week. Thanks sooo much. Now who can I get to do the LAUNDRY!
I am trying not to go bonkers with all the housework that never seems to let up.
David thinks it is HILARIOUS to BITE me~OUCH!
Rachel and her friend Grayce decided to play in the laundry detergent today. IT WAS EVERYWHERE~ I am so glad noone went blind when they started wiping a towel covered in the detergent on their eyes! OH MY!
Jacob is estatic because we are signing up for Basketball this week.
And I am just wondering when I am going to find time to pack for our Phoenix trip?

1 comment:

Becky said...

When are you coming to Phoenix!!!??? Come see me, pretty please! :) You will love the weather and the kids can play in the backyard.

Feel free to e-mail me: jeffnbeckyp(at)msn(dot) com and I'll send you my phone number so that maybe we can get together.

Your day sounds so lovely (ha ha)...I've had crazy weeks like that...if you find a laundry fairy send them my way :)