Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beautiful To Him

Rachel Thibodeau - Beautiful To Him - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music
Wow. My favorite Krissy shared this song with Kara and I (during one of our Late Late nights up.) I am so grateful for the gospel. I am thankful that it leads me to make good choices and to have an eternal view. And with large pressure from the "world" I feel a strong need for our young women (and more "mature" women too,) to know where true beauty lies.

2 comments:

Family of Five said...

Love reading your blog Melissa! So great to keep up on you all! Glad work is going well and you are definitly a busy, busy, busy mommy!

Welcome said...

I love your post. Just this sunday they annouced a new value for Young Womens. VIRTUE. Real beauty lies in a virtuous woman. The world doesnt view it that way, but our Heavenly Father does! I wish too more girls knew where beauty lies.