Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Grinch

So we chopped down our own tree. Once trimmed it was a good 10 ft tall. It's not really full, but it's TALL. So I had to sit in the back of the truck with it so it didn't blow out, since we are currently having Wind around 45mph. HELLO! And then who forgot to tell me that putting lights on a real tree is POKEY!!! OUCH!! And why do we put up all this stuff only to take it down again! HOLY CRAP, oh yeah I am trying to stop saying that word. HOLY COW! And now I really don't have any room. BAHH Humbug.
On another note David started rolling from his back to his stomach today. Which means life is officially over. Now I have to vacumm for real. Bummer. At least he isn't crawling yet. Remember your first child, when you wanted them to walk before all the other kids, so you could brag to the other mommies. And now, I am so glad he's taking his time. I am not anxious for the chaos that will come with crawling, at least not yet.

3 comments:

Nicolds6 said...

Hilarious!!You sound like me!

Travis and Marie said...

That's too bad you have to start vacumming again....that's so time consuming. :)

The Burtons said...

Melissa, I hope it's okay that I found your blog off Mindy's. Anyway, your kids are SO DANG CUTE! Hope you had a merry christmas!