Last night we had our second snow of the season. We had about 3 inches, FUN! This meant a 2 hour school delay while they plowed the roads. Which was fabulous for me cause I got to sleep in. Well, just 20 min. but it makes all the difference. Rachel and I made cookies this morning and rearranged the furniture so we can put up a tree this weekend. We are going to get a live one, so we wanted it to be fresh for Christmas. We buy a $5 permit and go cut our own. FUN FUN FUN. I am so excited to have this be a sister's Christmas. All my sisters should be here for Christmas. We'll have to squeeze to fit everyone in, but it should be lots of fun!
3 comments:
I love that you are going to cut your own tree...we have debated it...but we have a fake one so we don't. I guess it's good logic...not to have two trees just so we can go cut one. :)
WTH!!! is the snow still there? cause i'm coming tomorrow and i don't know if i know what to do in the snow! better bring a jacket huh?
we have about a half inch still left on the ground. It is way cold though. Bring a good coat!
Post a Comment