There is a lake about 15 minutes from my parents house. We (my parents, sisters, both sets of grandparents, my brother and his family, and us) went to the lake to bbq steaks and enjoy the beauty of the evening.
I had so much fun taking pictures, and you haven't even seen half of them : ).
The food was amazing. My mom always makes every meal so tasty. We did give Grandpa a hard time for using Ketsup instead of A1 on his steak!
David had so many layers on!
Kara, Michael, and John
Fun around the fire. Of course as Minson tradition dictates, we sang songs around the fire and ate peach cobbler, cake style for Stephanie. And ice cream or whip cream topping it off.
Stephanie. How do you get more gorgeous than this! Thanks for letting me shop in your closet! I have amazing sisters and I love spending time with them.

Grandma's Carol and Norma, They were smart to stay in the truck, it was cold outside. How I love all my grandparents. They are such great examples.
I had so much fun taking pictures, and you haven't even seen half of them : ).
The food was amazing. My mom always makes every meal so tasty. We did give Grandpa a hard time for using Ketsup instead of A1 on his steak!
David had so many layers on!
Kara, Michael, and John
Fun around the fire. Of course as Minson tradition dictates, we sang songs around the fire and ate peach cobbler, cake style for Stephanie. And ice cream or whip cream topping it off.
Stephanie. How do you get more gorgeous than this! Thanks for letting me shop in your closet! I have amazing sisters and I love spending time with them.
Grandma's Carol and Norma, They were smart to stay in the truck, it was cold outside. How I love all my grandparents. They are such great examples.

2 comments:
I forgot you have an Emily too! I love your blog background! Sooo Cute. What a fun vacation. You took some great pictures! It is so beautiful there!
looks like you had a good trip. I am always up for a good steak...there are few things better than that.
Post a Comment