We made it to Wyoming. We drove thru gorgeous Logan canyon. WOW! I can so see why people live in northern Utah. We were glad to make it to my parents. Michael, Kara, baby John, & Gma & gpa Wehrli came too.
It's always fun at grandma's house
I loved spending time with my mom. Next to my husband, she is my best friend. I love spending time with my family. I feel so strongly that the Prophet's decleration to the world that "the family is essential to the Creator's plan," is so TRUE.


Above, Mom and David. He was such a happy boy this trip. I am glad everyone got to enjoy his smiles and laughs!

Above, Mom and David. He was such a happy boy this trip. I am glad everyone got to enjoy his smiles and laughs!





4 comments:
Melissa,
What fun pictures! It looks like you guys just had a blast at yellowstone! That Emily holding Rachel...that's where that platinum blond hair comes from! What a close family! Your mom's house is just beautiful! And we agree, everything at grandma's is just the best! (especially the alone time for mom and dad!) How big is David getting! Wow. He looks go cute in those cute hoods w/ bunny ears and animal faces! What beautiful kids! What a great mom!
Melissa, I met you at Winslow's 10yr Homecoming in St. David. I found your blog through Karina's - it is so great to see how your kids have grown. Your boy is so handsome! WOW! What are you going to do???? Beautiful pictures of your trip, and you have such a lovely family, looks like all is well. Tell Winslow hello. Love, Erin
Lissa, it looks like a wonderful vacation! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!! I am so glad that I had you and your family to set a great example for me of a "normal" family--it has helped me be a better parent countless times. I get choked up just thinking about your awesome parents and how much they taught me through example...
I see that Emily still has her gorgeous pale, pale hair and sweet smile and Steph looks like she hasn't lost any of her spunk! :)
Yellowstone looked cold!! Brrrr...
i'm so glad you guys had fun! isn't yellowstone great? happy you got home safe!
Post a Comment