Okay so far getting ready for vacation hasn't been sooo bad. I've just been so exhausted with this cruddy cold. 2 doctors visits this week for the little guys. YIKES the copay for Rachel's inhaler. The kids have been good about not destroying everything while I am trying to wash everyone's laundry and pack. So far I have everyone packed but ME! of course! Winslow has been sleeping on the front room floor due to my snoring. Sorry! I am hoping I am not tooo worn out for our trip. So forgive the absence of blogging for a while. I hope to have TONS of pictures of the Mountains and Yellowstone in the Fall. PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY! Wish us luck on our first long adventure with 4 kids!
3 comments:
All you need is a good car with one spot between each child and lots of movies!!! Good Luck!!
Have fun on vacation. I bet it will be an adventure in itself traveling with 4 kids:) I hope you all feel better and have a great trip.
Have fun! We have made many long road trips (11-16 hours) and it is not only possible (without movies even which is how we always do it) but can be fun at times :) Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment