Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspired

Jen you have inspired me. Goals are so important in life. And best if written down. So let me share with you a Goal I have been working on. Thanks to Mary for helping me to see how to work on Goals. I am always impressed that Mary is Dressed beautifully and gets up Before her kids to start her day. (Yeah, I'm not that good yet!) But over the last year I have tried harder to be dressed up for the People I LOVE (my family), instead of only dressing up to go out of the house. This is something as a stay at home mom that can be difficult. But I have found that by dressing nice and getting ready for the day I feel better able to handle the daily stress of life. Plus, who doesn't feel awesome when they look good! Remember you are worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, thanks. I do try to get myself ready, but I'm not perfect at it, that's for sure! I love you and your spirit and enthusiasm. You are a wonderful mother, wife and friend. Thank you!

Welcome said...

I am so happy you are posting again! I love that we inspire each other like we do :) You have helped me to be a better mother and wife! I truly cherish our friendship! Love you tons!!

Hawkins Family said...

I think that is soo true!! I try to get dressed and look semi-normal when the hubs comes home. You just inspired me to be better at it :)

Family of Five said...

I love to get my kiddos dressed, hair done, and looking so cute everyday...even if we're not going anywhere...just love to look at them and think to myself how cute they are! I think I could do a bit more myself though!!! Good vibes...