I'm feeling under the weather today. I stayed in my Jammies and my Robe until almost noon, curled up on the couch, in front of the fire, under a blanket, freezing. I feel completely exhausted and my throat hurts from drainage. LOVELY. Mommies don't have time to be sick. Of course I have been diffusing essential oils and drinking Emergen-C. I had my hubby work on me and his massage therapist. Hopefully I can kick this thing out the door. So I've got Homemade Chicken Noodle soup on the stove to speed it along.
Jacob is excited for his Klondike camp out this weekend. He got all his gear ready today. I love that kid. He can drive me up the wall with his scatterbrained antics, and then he can be so amazing. He is always concerned for me. He does cute things to make me feel better.
I am contemplating going to TIME OUT FOR WOMEN this year. I think it would be awesome.
Go here to find out more. You should go too!
So what do we do on a home school day when mom is not up to par? Well thankfully today I already had planned a video on VOLCANOES and Earthquakes. They loved it! Thank you Netflix and National Geographic.
1 comment:
I wondered why I didn't her from you! I was on death's door myself! I was in my robe all day too. I had a terrible stomach flu. I have never been so sick! Hope you feeling better :)
Post a Comment