Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bff's and Chocolate

I love it when Abby comes home. She always has a hug for me.
Today she came home so sad.
What's wrong Abby?
M.'s mom changed her birthday party to Friday and I won't be here!
And of course that's when the tears started to flow. So I sat her on my lap and held her.
She's my best friend mom. We're B.F.F.'s.
Is it wrong that I laughed! I did it in a way that was quiet and seemed like I was crying too. I hugged her tight. And I gave her chocolate. Cause that's what girls do when we are sad.
Oh! I love that girl.

4 comments:

Rushele said...

So sweet! I would have probably had to laugh a little about that too...it's so funny when our little ones say something so much more grown up than what they really should be!

Welcome said...

I am with you on the Chocolate. Savanna wakes up asking when we are going to eat "Our Chocolate". Chocolate heals the heart!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I can perfectly picture your disguised laugh.
Abby really is so cute though!

The Burtons said...

Ha! So cute!!! It's not wrong that you laughed, how could you not?!