My Brother Matthew Graduated from ASU this week.
GO MATT!
We are so proud of him and glad we could share his special day with him.
Tragically I forgot the camera.
So I will tell you what you would have seen.
An Entire Row of the stands filled with Matthew supporters.
Lots of little kids and their parents wrestling to keep them quiet after the novelty of the event had worn off. (It took 2 full hours.)
Snacks, magnet dolls, books, coloring pages, water bottles, sippy cups, cars, and everything imaginable being pulled out of the bag in order to keep some sanity for the kids.
Rachel sleeping on Winslow's lap.
And a sharp looking Matthew walking across stage to get his well earned degree.
Then we had lunch at In and Out Burger. YUM!!
My parents loving took our older kids back to Uncle Mike's house and Winslow and I took the midgets to go power shopping.
The next day we went to the park in Payson so Tami and her family could join us. The kids had tons of fun playing together.
David was estatic about the airplanes. He totally freaks out and yells "ai-pane" over and over again. So Hilarious!
The ride home was not as nice as our quiet ride to the valley.
I was saved by the Quiet game, but not until after Abby was squirted with a water bottle because she would not stop being crazy, then we pulled the car over, then finally we put Abby in the front of the car and started the game. I might have pulled my hair out otherwise!!! Sensory overload!
We had a great weekend and we are so glad to have spent time with family.
2 comments:
Sad we didn't get to see you guys. I did get to have a nice visit with your parents though (Leland and I joined the 3 sisters and spouses for dinner one night).
Go Matthew! Tell hi we say congratulations. (I am just three semesters behind him!)
Post a Comment