Thursday, May 6, 2010

31

Today I turned 31.
First of all thankyou to my mother and father. You are amazing parents. Thankyou for all you have taught me, and for your continued counsel and guidance.
The morning started off with David crawling into bed much earlier than I was ready to get up. He slid on in with his blanket in tow and we snuggled until the clock reached a more earthly hour. Then good morning kisses from my Superman. (and All I could think was "I have garlic breath from dinner last night!" Good thing he likes me anyway.)
Got up to my clean house that the family cleaned for me last night as a birthday gift to me.
I went on a walk with my girlfriends and their kids. And on the way i was whistled at. I was a little concerned he might be a stalker, but also deep inside I was probably glad to know I'm still HOT!
Painted my toes a pretty pink. then...
Lunch with Winslow and the little guys. David and Rachel fell asleep as we drove around town.
Of course this meant niether one of them would take a nap this afternoon.
Came home and found dozens of messages via phone, cell, and facebook wishing me happy birthday.
Julia brought me a meal. AWESOME.
My sweet Abby made me a message board. I think I will laminate it. She is so creative.
Made Yummy Mexican food. Including Cafe Rio Sweet Pulled Pork and their Yummy Dressing.
Siobhan brought me roses.
Super Man brought me Calla Lillies.
Now I have flowers in every room.
We had dinner with the Hamblins, as it was Bishop's birthday too.
We had lots of good food and Fabulous company.
Mindy made the most amazing Lemon Pie.
She had no idea that's my favorite for my birthday.
We came home and I totally crashed.
It was a fun day.
Loved it

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was a great day! Allen is right behind you turning 31 in July!

The Lunt Family said...

Happy birthday, a few days late! You are such a great example to me!Love ya tons!

jenn nicolds said...

so glad you had a good birthday!!!!miss u tons!