Friday, October 30, 2009

Life In A New Light

Ever have a day when you're overwhelmed, frustrated, or think...it's all a little too much. I do. Thankfully today wasn't one of those days. I did however have a nasty headache and Rachel has been sick for 3 days. So we ended up comming home from the Center. But before we did, my friend an coworker, Megan and I talked about some of our favorite blogs. She told me of a blog I hadn't heard of before. About a young mom who was in a plane crash with her husband. They were both burned. She quite extensively. Anyhow, I checked it out. Simply stated...Wow. I felt so impressed with her spirit. You can feel it thru her words. Read it. You'll bawl. You'll want to be better, be more grateful, more in tune with life's little treasures.
www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Nicolds6 said...

oh my gosh that website is the best!! did you see you can put a button on your blog so you can just navigate right there!!??

Welcome said...

I have followed her for months. She has a cousin in my ward. She was on Oprah the other day too. She is such an inspiration for me. She will make you appreciate all the small things!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

My cousin went to high school with "NieNie" and told me that she's always been an amazing person. She told me about her blog, I love it too. Always brings the right perspective back into my life and makes me feel better...even if I've been bawling while I read it.