We moved our computer into the kitchen for ease of watching conference. It makes our kitchen cramped but we are loving having it here. Winslow's new internet obsession (other than his chain saw web site) is BYU TV! The kids love taking turns playing Math games. And we can watch our netflix a whole lot easier.
We finallly got taxes in. Yeah, I know it's october. I HATE TAXES>>>> Because of being self employed last year, we had all sorts of fun stuff to do for taxes. So I avoided it and we extended. But finally it's done. Hurray, and thanks to our fabulous tax guy, we even got a return. Woo Hoo!
Lets see, I threw my back out on thursday. That was fun. NOT! Thankfully it wasn't as bad this time as it was last. Doing soo much better.
We planted a million tulips yesterday, so hopefully some of them will come up. I LOVE SPRING FLOWERS!!!
And Jacob and I are in the middle of a Harry Potter 4 reading contest. It's fun to read with your kids.
7 comments:
I love having our computer in our front room! It creates another tv and radio for everyone to use! I can watch the shows i missed on tv and we can do netflix(whoever invented netflix, total rockstar!!).My girls are into vampires right now and refuse to read Harry Potter, i really wish they would because they are excellent books!! i guess I should plant spring flowers too now huh?? Sounds like fun fun!!!
yeah, you'll get good luck with tulips, asiatic lilies, daffodills, & hyacinths. Pretty sure you are in zone 3. Need to plant asap though. You're ground is going to be frozen if you wait much longer :)
sweet!! I'm on it!! where do i go to buy them ???
So cool to accomplish projects like planting and reading. I love that Jacob is reading. I wish I had realized at a younger age that I was a reader...lot's of time wasted and now I have no time to read all the things I want.
you can order them online, or check at the hardware store or Walmart. You get better quality from nurseries, but so far, my wally world, and home depot ones do just fine.
How fun to have tulips to look forward to :)
Melissa - it was Sister Boheme (Bamie)
Post a Comment