So we had a really fun weekend in ALBQ, NM with Winslow's sister Evelyn and her family, and Winslow's Mom. We went to the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta (sort of.) And to the Explora! museum. It was sooo cool. The kids had a blast. Rachel's favorite was the Minkin' Mog houses they made. (AKA Lincoln Log.) Jacob and Abby had fun with Winslow in the "Bubble Room." It was so fun to hang out with family. Rachel and Julie are such a fun pair. We totally wore everyone out! Ev and I got to go to the Sunflower Market. Grandma Lisa was such a huge help and I am always glad when she comes to play. The kids adore her too!
The Balloon feista was very early in the morning. We got up at 4am and still got stuck in nasty traffic trying to get there. Eventually (after waiting an hour to move only a very short distance) we decided to abort mission. Instead of making down onto the launch field, we found a spot just above the field and just off the freeway, to watch. We saw hundreds of balloons take off. It was amazing, and very cold! We've decided next year we are going on a weekday.
3 comments:
I am sooo glad you posted something!! I just busted you on my blog comments...soooo....um,, nevermind! Ok i have to go read this now!
ok i am back! too fun!! I love hot air ballons!! I cannot believe how BEAUTIFUL Rachel is!! Her hair is soo blonde!!! Those kiddos are soooo growing!! Its amazing! Dont be a stranger!!!
Definitely cute kids! Looks like a blast! Love how much you love hanging out w/ both sides of the family! Great example!
Post a Comment