Saturday, September 19, 2009

When I grow up

Abby: Mom, I can't wait to grow up and be a Mommy. (said with longing and wonder in her voice)
Rachel: (With the same longing and wonder.) I can't wait to grow up and be a Cheerleader.
HA HA HA HA HA

5 comments:

Rushele said...

That is funny!
Goes to show the differences in the personalities. It's amazing how different each of your children can be!

Family of Five said...

BAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!! Gotta love individuality! Sooo Cute! What's it like having four kids Melis? How do you get the "Chores" done? The thought of four kids plus housework and dinner kinda scares me!!! Tips? Plus you work! (do you wear a cape?!;)

Welcome said...

I am so glad we got to have lunch Saturday! Missed seeing everyone Sunday though!!

Nicolds6 said...

Ha Ha Connor told me he wanted to be a Ginuea Pig when he grows up!! What does that mean!!>>???

Mindy said...

How cute is that?!?