Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cousins




We were able to spend time with Cousins this last weekend. I love Family. The kids were swinging on the swings at my Uncle Don's. Remember when we were little....If you were swinging paralell with someone else...you were married! I had forgotten. But the kids were having so much fun. "Ohhh I am married to you!!!" And then the sprinklers came on!!!! What a treat. LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS!
Gracie, Makele, Abby, Lindsey on the swings.

4 comments:

Welcome said...

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html

Here is the link. Enjoy the fonts. She has a ton you can add to your computer or use for your blogger. Miss you tons!!

Rushele said...

Glad that Rachel is feeling better and that the kids had fun with the cousins!
Sorry to hear about Winslow's cousin though, I hope the family is doing well!!

Marie said...

I totally remember that about swinging!! Remember those swings at Patterson that were like cages?

Melissa said...

Yes and you pulled the arm things to make the swings work!